Bandit - Guitar Pedal by ZUTA
A true bandit that hijacks the dull sound of a guitar and completely transforms it into a rich tone. The BANDIT is a top signal booster and seriously motivates the amp to produce a unique overdrive that has tube amp qualities. It works like a limited parametric EQ with the possibility to adjust the Q-Value and a narrow sweep of a specifically chosen frequency band hence the name “BANDIT”, and with the LEVEL control you chose the amount of FX will be in the mix between wet and dry signal. Pushing the level creates a E-bow kind of sound, very tubular but not hollow, rather cutting through a dense mix like a Razor Blade.
FROM CLEAN TO EXTREME
The FREQUENCY control selects a specific frequency and boost the band around it. The band itself can be shaped with the Q control and boosted with the LEVEL make up gain.
- FREQUENCY pot control - band selector;
- Q pot control - shapes the frequency band (bell to peak);
- LEVEL pot control - make up gain;
- ON/OFF footswitch,
- True bypass;
- IN and OUT original Cliff jacks;
- DC power input.
- effect on/off LED.
- One single PCB with all components solid soldered, no wires and no connectors inside;
- Aluminium knobs with ultra-sharp grip;
- Original Cliff Jacks;
- High Quality metal shaft potentiometers;
- Slanted shape for better sight and easy foot control access;
- Made to slide into a rail pedalboardTM;
- Mechanically and electrically isolated footswitch;
- Internal power deliverance 30V span out off +/- 15V power rails, superior stability in power supplying the circuit;
- Bigger headroom, can handle high signals without clipping internally;
- Lower noise floor;
- Wider frequency bandwidth;
- Uncompressed signal flow, retains string separation.
- long lasting, lasered reflective white graphics;
- full analog circuit;
- studio quality sound;
- easy to repair, assemble/disassemble;
- easy transport.
- 20 dBu Nominal Input Level 1MΩ Input Impedance;
- 20 dBu Nominal Output Level 1KΩ Output Impedance;
- 10KΩ Recommended Load Impedance;
- 9-18V DC, 200mA, center negative power supply, not included;
- Dimensions (w d h): 67 x 117 x 61mm; 2.64 x 4.6 x 2.4”;
- 300g; 0.66 lbs weight.
Swedish designed art and technology
handbuilt to define the highest quality