#Euge Valovirta (Cyhra, Red Wolf)
"Duality+ is awesome! It replaced a few OD pedals on my studio board ‘cos that’s basically all I need. I still keep my old SD-1 on the board even though Duality does that too but old habits die hard :-)"
#Andy La Rocque (King Diamond, Sonic Train Studios)
"Between recording solos on some guest appearances, a break for trying
out some new ZUTA pedals, including the (holy) power-rail but also testing the ZUTA GBG 120 prototype!
#Peter Tägtgren Vocalist/Guitarist in PAIN & HYPOCRISY
“The ZUTA z101 is all I need for Re-Amping!” Peter Tägtgren - Vocalist/Guitarist in PAIN & HYPOCRISY two legendary bands. He is also the Owner/Producer of the Abyss Studio.
#Richard Lainegard (MMP) about Triax:
"Boost, tone shape, and noise gate in one pedal. Triax is a little magnificent box it’s a boost pedal, and filter device so you can have any from a clean boost to a fantastic noise gate that is very transparent and very reactive. I found it to be a very very versatile pedal for both – in a studio for recording and live as well as a sort of a secret weapon on my pedal board. Experiment with it” Check out here the whole demo video.
#Nermark, Fuzz Show 2019
"Zuta amps were a surprise to me. They showed the Zuta LA25 which is a light but still all tube 3 channel amp. At first I wasn't interested and didn't plan to check it out, but at the recommendation of a friend who said it "sounded like what a boutique Amp should sound like". So I went there and was suitably impressed. Three channels with assorted voicings and a clever user interface where the letters light up above the controls being active in the selected channel. 8 kilos and excellent for fly dates and for older players like me who just don't want the hassle of dragging heavy amps around. What really sold me on this amp was the built-in reactive load and the best analog speaker emulation I experienced to date. The direct out felt so authentic to play that I spent more time playing than I should have."
#Fredrik Nordström (Studio Fredman, Dream Evil)
"DUALITY+ ZUTA guitar pedal is made of the best components on the market you can find. This pedal has 4 functions. It's handmade. More headroom, more drive, and one more thing: a built-in Re-Amplifier. Plugging a Line In into the dual overdrive opens another dimension of possibilities and applications in a live event or in the recording studio."
Kevin Kaceli (Session Guitarist)
"Everyone needs to try the big sound of Zuta Distortion and the Zuta Xpressor ! My favorite ones till now 😍"
More artists using ZUTA Group Products already:
- Simon Johansson (Wolf, Soilwork, Solna Sound Recording)
- Arnold Lindberg (FOH: Ghost, King Diamond, Inflames)
- Sid Wilson (Slipknot)
- Shawn Crahan (Slipknot)
- Henrik Danhage (Evergrey, Death Destruction)
- Olle Junholm (Producer, Session Guitarist)
- Stefan Lindholm (Vindictiv)
- Pontus Norgren (Hammerfall, FOH King Diamond)
- Alessandro Venturella (Slipknot)
- Bob Strakele (FOH: Slipknot)
- Kalle Moraeus (ABBA-Benny Anderssons Orkester)
- Labinot Gashi (G4shi)
- Marcos Ubeda (Kaiak)
- Jörgen Alnevall (The Sign)
- Sebastian Mullaert (Circle of Live, Minilogue)
- Robert Kukla (Obsidian Recording Studios)
- Kjell Börve (Gear Addict)
- Mathias Karnblad (MUG)
- Niclas Mellander (Guitar Tech: DIO, UFO)
- Pär Stålfors (Oxidize)
- Markus Hamburger (Grand Noise Studios)
- Davey Barnes (Virgin Studios)
- Marlon Enrique Tepedino Cabello (Mundo Venezuela)
- Magnus Ax (Swedish Erotica)
- Igor Georgievski (HE)