DUALITY+FREDMAN - Guitar Pedal by ZUTA
The world of tone shaping and music production is mostly chaotic with all the different products, cables, power supplies and connections just to achieve one thing, like Re-Amplifying. The Scandinavian desire to avoid that mess and use the time efficiently on productivity brought this pedal to life.
This hotter version of Duality, the Fredman Edition is produced in collaboration with Fredrik Nordstrom. More headroom, more drive and one more thing: a built in Re-Amplifier. Plugging a Line In into the dual overdrive opens another dimension of possibilities and applications in a live event or in the recording studio.
Overdrive is one of the most commonly used effects in the guitar world. It’s a never-ending quest to find the right one. That’s why we doubled it. The combination of vintage and modern overdrive provides the opportunity to shape the tone range from stoner rock to djent. Anything in between can be fine-tuned with the individual tone and drive controls (and modern-only shape control). The analog circuit distorts the sound more than enough for the guitar to cut in the mix. A studio quality sound confined by a master gate.
FROM CLEAN TO EXTREME
- Vintage OD with TONE and DRIVE controls;
- Modern OD with TONE and DRIVE controls 6-way rotary SHAPE switch;
- Master VOLUME;
- Master GATE ON/OFF footswitch;
- True bypass;
- IN, OUT and LINE IN original Cliff jacks;
- DC power input.
- One single PCB with all components solid soldered, no wires and no connectors inside;
- Aluminium knobs with ultra-sharp grip;
- Original Cliff Jacks;
- High Quality metal shaft potentiometers;
- Slanted shape for better sight and easy foot control access;
- Made to slide into a rail pedalboardTM;
- Mechanically and electrically isolated footswitch;
- Internal power deliverance 30V span out off +/- 15V power rails, superior stability in power supplying the circuit;
- Bigger headroom, can handle high signals without clipping internally;
- Lower noise floor;
- Wider frequency bandwidth;
- Uncompressed signal flow, retains string separation.
- long lasting, lasered reflective white graphics;
- full analog circuit;
- studio quality sound;
- easy to repair, assemble/disassemble;
- easy transport.
- 20 dBu Nominal Input Level 1MΩ Input Impedance
- 20 dBu Nominal Output Level 1KΩ Output Impedance
- 10KΩ Recommended Load Impedance
- 9-18V DC, 200mA, center negative power supply, not included Dimensions (w d h): 140 x 117 x 61mm; 5.5 x 4.6 x 2.4”
- 555g; 1.22lbs weight.