TRIAX - Guitar Pedal by ZUTA
Every amp that was ever built could use a boost and will sound better. Feeding it with a stronger signal makes it work on a totally different level. The sound is amplified, thicker and more powerful but that’s true for the noise too. Especially in a long chain of effects.
A perfect solution for these tricky situations is a combination of a boost and a gate. A total of 30db transparent BOOST and a unique innovative GATE defined by the fast reaction and smooth transitions, provide a solid punch for the desired tone. On top of that, a COLOR switch allows for a quick and easy mid tones shaping.
The TRIAX solves a lot of technical problems on its own and also provides a solid ground for comfortable playing with self confidence.
FROM CLEAN TO EXTREME
Download the User Manual
- GATE pot control;
- COLOR 4 way rotary switch - four different EQ presets;
- BOOST pot control - 30 dB crean gain boost;
- ON/OFF illuminated Footswitch;
- True bypass;
- Input and output jacks;
- DC power input.
- One single PCB with all components solid soldered;
- Aluminium knobs with ultra-sharp grip;
- Original Cliff Jacks;
- High Quality metal shaft potentiometers;
- Internal power deliverance 30V span out off +/- 15V power rails, superior stability in power supplying the circuit;
- Bigger headroom, can handle high signals without clipping internally;
- Lower noise floor;
- Wider frequency bandwidth;
- Uncompressed signal flow, retains string separation.
- long lasting, lasered reflective white graphics;
- full analog circuit;
- studio quality sound;
- easy to repair, assemble/disassemble;
- easy transport.
- 20 dBu Nominal Input Level 1MΩ Input Impedance;
- 20 dBu Nominal Output Level 1KΩ Output Impedance;
- 10KΩ Recommended Load Impedance;
- 9-18V DC, 200mA, center negative power supply, not included;
- Dimensions (w d h): 67 x 117 x 61mm; 2.64 x 4.6 x 2.4”;
- 330g; 0.72 lbs weight.