LA25 MKII Tube Amp - by ZUTA
Revolutionary Swedish designed 3 channel 25W tube amplifier.
With built-in Re-Amplifier, a DI, a Virtual Mic speaker simulator and a reactive load.
Download the User Manual
FROM CLEAN TO EXTREME
Meet the ZUTA LA25 MKII
This Amplifier was designed to inspire you and elevate your playing all the way to the highest level. We really took the long road on designing the LA25 MKII because repeating ourselves was not an option, so we decided to take on the challenge and break new ground. First of all, we went for the worldwide renowned clean and functional Swedish design, using only the highest quality components and materials available on the market today. Second, we went for making it logical and easy to operate and really improve both tactical and visual ergonomics for fast operation and visibility of functions even in the dark. We are very proud to have achieved building a powerhouse amp under 7.8 Kg with its small physical footprint making it possible to bring as a hand luggage on an airplane.
We also engineered everything in a 19“ Rack 3U format with only 17 cm depth. It can work in any situation since you can put it in a studio rack, touring rack or even in a wooden headshell if you would like to have that classic look of an amplifier. We packed it full with so many features, some never done before like:
- built-in Re-Amplifier,
- Virtual Mic speaker simulator,
- reactive load, all in one amp.
You can use the LA25 MKII without any speaker or an external load.
The possibilities are limitless.
The original LA25 has its own signature sound slightly darker and softer with just a slight touch smoother top end in the Crunch and Vintage modes.The choices we made to alter the core DNA of the LA25 MKII resulted in a new brighter sonic palette and quite alot more gain.
With all of these features, you can use the LA25 MKII for many purposes. Regardless if it's a guitar or a recording being fed into the amp, there are 4 different types of outputs: mic, instrument, line and speaker level outputs. All levels are a professional type and are meant to be used in professional sound production.
We hope you’ll enjoy this product just as much as we enjoyed designing and making it! So don't take our word for it. Get out there and try it, because there is a big chance that you can't live without it and you will buy it! ;-)
• The controls are sitting protected in a recess in the 5mm thick aluminium frontplate.
• Laser engraving to keep the graphics from fading out after many years of operating.
• Illuminated letters above each potentiometer for fast recognition even in the dark.
• Combo jack, 1/4" jack or XLR plus a ground lift control. With the built-in Re-Amplifier you can use this amp for re-amping. In conjunction with the Virtual Microphone, this amp can be used many different configurations.
• EQ, Modern / Vintage setting for the Virtual Microphone. The Virtual Microphone is a Speaker Cab Simulator. There are Distance and Angle controls for fine-tuning of the virtual micing. This means that you can use the amp for recordings without a speaker and it is safe because there is a built-it reactive load.
• FX loop switch with pot control to adjust the signal level that returns to the amplifier.
• DI FX, a switch for the PRE DI FX INSERT loop on the back the amp.
• High Pass Filter
• Open, Plexi and Bright sound modes
• Channel cycle
• 3 channels and a Global Presence pot controls
• Stand By
• Power switch
• Electricity input with fuses and voltage selector
• 16, 8 and 4 Ohm Speaker Output
• Virtual Microphone with mic/line level switch and ground lift
• Line Out / Slave Output
• FX Loop
• Pre DI FX Insert
• DI Mic Out with ground lift
• Footswitch connector
• 3 separate switches with LED for the channels
• Boost switch
• FX switch