CHORUS - Guitar Pedal by ZUTA
Out of all modulation effects, the chorus is the one with mystical charm and warm tone, especially in the analog domain. The layered effect thickens your sound, creating a doubling FX. The internal high voltage design increases the headroom in this classic Bucket Brigade designed Chorus creating a swirling sound, that reminds you of a wind chime moving in circles, made from crystal-like icicles seasoning your tone with its reflections of overtones. Too many controls make it difficult to set up, so we made it easy with the DEPTH and RATE controls retaining the simplicity of this plug-and-play pedal, and the DELAY rotary switch adds 4 different chorus effects with increased complexity, still comfortable manageable with a signal 4 position rotary knob to dial in your favorite setting.
FROM CLEAN TO EXTREME
- DEPTH pot control;
- RATE pot control;
- DELAY rotary switch; ON/OFF footswitch;
- True bypass;
- IN and OUT original Cliff jacks;
- DC power input.
- effect on/off LED.
- - One single PCB with all components solid soldered, no wires and no connectors inside;
- Aluminium knobs with ultra-sharp grip;
- Original Cliff Jacks;
- High Quality metal shaft potentiometers;
- Slanted shape for better sight and easy foot control access;
- Made to slide into a rail pedalboardTM;
- Mechanically and electrically isolated footswitch;
- Internal power deliverance 30V span out off +/- 15V power rails, superior stability in power supplying the circuit;
- Bigger headroom, can handle high signals without clipping internally;
- Lower noise floor;
- Wider frequency bandwidth;
- Uncompressed signal flow, retains string separation.
- long lasting, lasered reflective white graphics;
- full analog circuit;
- studio quality sound;
- easy to repair, assemble/disassemble;
- easy transport.
- 20 dBu Nominal Input Level 1MΩ Input Impedance;
- 20 dBu Nominal Output Level 1KΩ Output Impedance;
- 10KΩ Recommended Load Impedance;
- 9-18V DC, 200mA, center negative power supply, not included;
- Dimensions (w d h): 67 x 117 x 61mm; 2.64 x 4.6 x 2.4”;
- 300g; 0.66 lbs weight.