PHASER- Guitar Pedal by ZUTA
The phaser effect was originally invented to simulate the illusion of rotating speakers. We have achieved to produce a fluid and transparent Phaser pedal that still adds strong and a fat character to the sound. Through the precise and power stable control of the feedback signal, we also managed to retain the tingling & swirling of the original phaser effect sound signature. The STAGE knob has four modes, with increasing complexity and 3-D vibe on the mode STAGE 2, 3 and 4 while having a more 2-D feeling on STAGE 1. Our PHASER has an extremely low noise floor and has a much wider bandwidth, creating a larger sound spectrum, due to the patented ZUTA high voltage power rail design 1515TM.
FROM CLEAN TO EXTREME
- RATE pot control- enables slow and smooth to fast erasure of edge frequency;
- STAGE 4-way rotary switch - includes feedback on more pronounced phase-shift effects;
- ON/OFF footswitch;
- True bypass;
- IN and OUT original Cliff jacks;
- DC power input.
- effect on/off LED;
- One single PCB with all components solid soldered, no wires and no connectors inside;
- Aluminium knobs with ultra-sharp grip;
- Original Cliff Jacks;
- High Quality metal shaft potentiometers;
- Slanted shape for better sight and easy foot control access;
- Made to slide into a rail pedalboardTM;
- Mechanically and electrically isolated footswitch;
- Internal power deliverance 30V span out off +/- 15V power rails, superior stability in power supplying the circuit;
- Bigger headroom, can handle high signals without clipping internally;
- Lower noise floor;
- Wider frequency bandwidth;
- Uncompressed signal flow, retains string separation.
- long lasting, lasered reflective white graphics;
- full analog circuit;
- studio quality sound;
- easy to repair, assemble/disassemble;
- easy transport.
- 20 dBu Nominal Input Level 1MΩ Input Impedance;
- 20 dBu Nominal Output Level 1KΩ Output Impedance;
- 10KΩ Recommended Load Impedance;
- 9-18V DC, 200mA, center negative power supply, not included;
- Dimensions (w d h): 49 x 117 x 61mm; 1.9 x 4.6 x 2.4”;
- 250g; 0.55 lbs weight.